This little Hobbit costume would be fun for any Lord of the Rings Fan. “The Hobbit” was written by J. R. R. Tolkien in 1937. The character of Bilbo Baggins, a burglar encounters fantastic creatures including Trolls, Elves, giant spiders, Born (a man who could change into a bear), Goblins, Eagles, Warg, and a creature named Gollum. This costume is ideal for any book week character.
- Long style Jacket with wide lapels and long sleeves
- Jacket has attached vest with printed buttons and under shirt
- 3/4 length pants with elastic waist
- Small: 3-4 yrs Height 112-122cm, Waist 63-66cm
- Medium: 5-7 yrs Height127-137cm Waist 69-76cm
- Large: 8-10 yrs Height 142-152cm Waist 79-86cm